1. Literary Culture in the
2. Puritan Writings and
3. Revolution and the Republic
4. Washingon Irving
and J.F. Cooper
5. Edgar Allan Poe
7. Nathaniel Hawthorne
8. Herman Melville
9. Emily Dickinson
12. Kate Chopin
|9.- Emily Dickinson.
Subject of discussion to be presented in class:
- Influential Roles in Dickinson’s
- Dickinson’s Poetic Craft.
All these bibliographical references can be found
at the Universidad de La Laguna
Central Library (Guajara Campus):
- Bianchi, Martha D. Emily Dickinson: Face to
Face. Archon, 1970.
- Bingham, Millicent T. Ancestors Brocades: The
Literary Discovery of Emily Dickinson.
The Editing and Publication of Her Letters and
Poems. New York: Dover, 1967.
- Borus, Audrey. A Student's Guide to Emily Dickinson.
Berkeley Heights: Enslow, 2005.
- Deppman, Jed. Trying to Think with Emily Dickinson.
Amherst: U of Massachusetts P,
- Gardner, Thomas. A Door Ajar: Contemporary
Writers and Emily Dickinson. Oxford:
Oxford UP, 2006.
Please, visit these sites for further information:
|This Web Site was created by and maintained by Manuel
Brito. This web page, as well
as all of its graphics and pictures
were made by Manuel Brito. Said works may not be
reproduced in or on any form of media,
electronic, or otherwise without the consent
of the authors. This site was created
on September 7, 2017. Copyright © 2018-2019.
All rights reserved.
Please clcik here for my